With the vaccination programme in full swing and only a week to go until Boris Johnson announces his roadmap out of lockdown, it finally feels like there could be some light at the end of the Covid tunnel, even if currently, it is just a flicker!
With that in mind, it feels like the right time to reflect on the past year and we encourage you to do the same. Who has been there when you have needed them to be, what have you learned, etc.
Our core focus has relevance in any climate but even more so at the moment – to help SME’s to develop and thrive.
Whilst staying true to our core, our goal this last year has always been to reach the end of the ‘covid tunnel’ with our clients in the healthiest financial position as possible.
How, you ask?
- Through the delivery of timely updates and reminders;
- Reducing fees for those forced to close due to Covid
- Preparing and filing furlough claims;
- Supporting and preparing CBILS and Bounce Back Loan applications;
- Offering tailored advice and guidance on the range of support available including deferred VAT, SEISS Grants, Business Rate Grants, Tier specific grants and so forth; and
- Encouraging clients to reap the benefits of the business support available to them including cashflow forecasting.
All of this, at no extra cost to any of our clients because we knew this level of support is what was needed to help us to achieve our goal.
We like to think we’ve played our part in helping our client’s to navigate their way through the darkness and towards the light and we are proud of the support we have offered.
If your accountant has left you feeling in the dark let us help you reach the light at the end of the tunnel. Simply call us on 0800 112 0880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss the ways in which we can help.